Before you begin, please read the important notes below.
Online registration has closed.
Please register onsite at S$140 for full conference or S$50 per day. Onsite registration fee excludes conference bag, meals and choice of workshop.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The World Assemblies of God Congress 2017 (hereinafter known as the “Conference”) is organized by the Assemblies of God Singapore (“AGS”), a member of the World Assemblies of God Fellowship (“WAGF”). By registering and paying for the Conference, you (“You”) accept and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set forth below.
FEES & REGISTRATION
- Early bird fees are till September 30, 11.59pm, Singapore time (GMT +8). Group fees are for four people registering together. Online registration closes on March 15, 11.59pm Singapore time, with onsite registration available at the conference. Fees for overseas delegates include lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. Fees for Singaporean delegates include afternoon tea only. All published rates are in US dollars (USD). Credit card payment will be made in Singapore dollars (SGD) based on a fixed conversion rate of USD1 = SGD1.40. Subsequent conversion to your local currency may apply.
- Once your registration and payment are received in full, a confirmation letter will be sent to you via email.
- No refunds will be paid. Individual registrations may be transferred to another individual upon written request to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15, 2017. Only completed registrations are transferable. Your registration and payment confirm that you have accepted this policy.
- You are responsible to arrange your own visa if required for entry into Singapore.
- Please click here for more information on your visa application.
- Sessions with interpretation via headsets are as follows:
- All plenary sessions and Heart to Heart Conversation: Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese, French, Japanese, Spanish, and Thai
- Power Rally at Trinity@Paya Lebar: Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese, French, Japanese, Spanish, and Thai
- Power Rally at Grace I: Chinese
- Workshops in Sanctuary, Trinity@Paya Lebar: Chinese
- All other workshops will be in English.
- You are encouraged to bring your own earphones/headphones to use with the interpretation sets for your listening comfort.
- All services (as well as many other activities) are recorded. Images of people attending or participating in these activities may be used for WAGF and AGS’ resources and for other ministry or promotional purposes. By attending the Conference, you agree that we may use your image as mentioned above. The Conference recommends that you confirm your registration with our office prior to booking any flights &/or accommodation. The Conference office does not accept any responsibility for losses incurred for flights and/or accommodation booked for the Conference. The organisers of the Conference reserve the right to change any of the published conference details without notice and have the final say on any matter relating to the conference.
- By registering for this Conference, you agree that the organisers may collect, use and disclose your personal data, as provided in this application form, or (if applicable) obtained by our organisation as a result of your membership, for the processing and administration of this registration in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
- I hereby agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless the WAGF and AGS, its staff, volunteers and/or authorized agents against any and all claims arising from, or in connection with, any injury, accident, misfortune, damage or loss that may occur to myself and/or my property, equipment or personal effects while present at the Conference and within the Conference premises, including any injury that I may cause to another person.